We look forward to welcoming you to our second Spring into Action Gala where the sale of your ticket, sponsorship or donation, directly benefits clients and guests of Somerville Homeless Coalition
Are you ready for the elegance of the Row Hotel? Are you hungry for delicious food and a great atmosphere? Are you ready to be engaged by a long-standing member of the Somerville community? Join us!
Date: Thursday March 26, 2020
Venue: The Row Hotel at Assembly with free parking (up to three hours) in all Assembly garages.
Timings: 6pm: Register and chat with your friends and co-workers during cocktail hour with passed hors d’oeuvres.
7pm: Relax and unwind with a three-course table service dinner.
Program: Be engaged by our Keynote Speaker – Joseph Curtatone, Mayor of Somerville and compete with your friends for the best auction prize of the night!
HOW DO I BOOK?
- BOOK HERE Tickets are $150 each and are available now
ARE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE?
- Purchase a Table of 8 and receive $50 off (new price $1,150)
- Purchase a Table for 12 and receive $100 off (new price $1,700)
- Use the BOOK NOW link above
- Table Host Form CLICK HERE
WHAT WAYS CAN I SUPPORT THIS EVENT?
1) I WANT TO BE A CORPORATE SPONSOR
We would love that and by becoming a sponsor, we are happy to provide you with the following benefits:
- Presenting Sponsor ($25,000) 8 tickets, opportunity to speak at the event and a double page ad in the program book
- Sustaining Sponsor ($10,000) 8 tickets and a full page ad in the program book
- Coalition Captain ($5,000) 4 tickets and a half page ad in the program book
- Coalition Champion ($3,000) 4 tickets and a quarter page ad in the program book
- Sponsorship Form CLICK HERE
2) I WANT TO PLACE A PROGRAM AD
We would love to showcase your organization in our Program Booklet which will be seen by over 200 guests. Here are the following levels:
- $750 Full Page Color Ad (5.5 x 8.5)
- $500 Half Page Color Ad (5.5 x 4)
- $250 Quarter Page Color Ad (2.75 x 4)
- Program Ad Form CLICK HERE
3) I HAVE A GREAT AUCTION PRIZE TO DONATE
Great, we’ll take it! Fabulous auction prizes create excitement on the night with all the proceeds benefiting clients who are either homeless, cared for in our sheltered or supportive housing and those clients developing new life-skills to help maintain housing. Please complete the form below with your in-kind donation. Contact Felicity Beal at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a tailored letter for your business.
Auction Donation Form CLICK HERE
If you have any questions please call Director of Development Felicity Beal, at 617-623-6111 x231 or email email@example.com
THANK YOU… we couldn’t do what we do without you!