Thank you to all 888 runners who were timed and the 100+ volunteers who helped make this year’s 5K the most successful ever! We raised over $55,000 (more than $5,000 over our goal)! These funds will help support our housing and support programs for families and individuals who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
Click here to see the race times, and Save the Date for October 4th, 2014 for our 19th Annual Road Race!
18th Annual Somerville Homeless Coalition Road Race
Saturday, October 5, 9am
Davis Square, Somerville
VOTED ONE OF NEW ENGLAND’S TOP 80 RACES IN 2010 BY NEW ENGLAND RUNNER MAGAZINE!
Certified 5K, Chip Timing, $25 Entry Fee
- First 500 registered runners get a free t-shirt
- Great Brunch, provided by local restaurants
- Raise $100 and your registration is free; Raise $250 and you will get a free baseball cap.
- Trophies awarded to top overall male and female, and to the top team.
- Prizes awarded to top male and female in each category; medals to top three finishers.
- The Steve Burton award given to the race participant who raises the most money.
All proceeds from the race benefit the Somerville Homeless Coalition, an innovative non-profit organization which has the mission to provide homeless and near homeless individuals and families with individualized supportive services and tailored housing solutions with a goal of obtaining and maintaining affordable housing. Read about our programs here.
Thank you to our generous sponsors who help make this event a success!
- Adam Dash and Associates
- Joie de Vivre
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
- Law Office of Mark D. Stern
- Rebekah Gewirtz
- Cambridge Portuguese Credit Union
- Norman R. Fougere, C.P.A
- Commonhealth Pest Control
- Mayor Joseph Curtatone
- Joshua Tree
- FEI Theatres
- Design Consultants
- Eastern Bank